The Best Fortnite Red Hitmarker Ideas

Fortnite Red Hitmarker. The most common cause for ghost hitmarkers is switching guns 'too fast'. Okay so for the past couple of weeks sometimes when i use a shotgun, and i get a headshot i get a weird red hitmarker like when you accidentay shoot a teammate, and doesn't give me the hit even though i got it?

Fortnite Hitmarkers No Damage Get V Bucks Free Hack
Fortnite Hitmarkers No Damage Get V Bucks Free Hack from getvbucksfreehack1.blogspot.com

It seems like it happens the most whe. Without them i don't know that i would have started my career in. I put the files where they need to be but i still have the regular hitmarker.

Fortnite Hitmarkers No Damage Get V Bucks Free Hack

So let's say i fire my shotgun and then immidiately switch to a secondary weapon. It's lost me a lot of gun rights and pisses me off, but yeah. Fortnite is almost unplayable on my xbox. The saddest fortnite montage ever (hitmarker montage)inverse buzz: