Cool Affliction Damage Fortnite References

Affliction Damage Fortnite. The cupid's crossbow has the same stats as the epic crossbow. I am not quite sure what causes this.

Affliction Damage Is BROKEN From Update 12.30 And I Can Show You in
Affliction Damage Is BROKEN From Update 12.30 And I Can Show You in from www.youtube.com

Doubles 200% damage to wood structures; I don't want to say this is untrue 100%, but my sniper with water damage on it applies affliction when it hits an enemy that ticks in water damage (the numbers are icy). Weapons can increase that damage with perks.

Affliction Damage Is BROKEN From Update 12.30 And I Can Show You in

Fire damage is essential against structures made with woods. So let's say the first round from your gun hit a husk for a 10,000 damage hit. Patch 3.3 (march 14, 2018) critical chance weapon and trap perks increased from 11.5% / 16.5% / 21% to 14% / 21% / 28%. In general when your 6th perk is affliction, is it better to stick with dmg to afflicted or roll a second crit dmg?